I N G B I G S FOREVER.


I N G B I G S FOREVER.


I N G B I G S FOREVER.


READ. EAT. SLEEP. READ. EAT. SLEEP. READ. EAT.SLEEP.


2 + 2 = Hamlet



Life is Literature.


Preview




BIG(SBY) BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Party Insignia: The Bulldog Skull



INGBIGS was founded by a revolutionary, enlightened individual known only as Master Bigsby. Master Bigsby was both a student and teacher at a prestigious, elite academy before the glorious Literary Revolution.


The mascot at this pre-revolutionary academy was the bulldog, a breed famous for its power and strength. Bigsby believed that all members of his Utopian Society must think of themselves as students from the moment they enter school until the day they die. The Bulldog Skull reminds us that Death looms and that we have a lot of reading to get done before then.


 Read or Die!

No comments:

Post a Comment