I N G B I G S FOREVER.


I N G B I G S FOREVER.


I N G B I G S FOREVER.


READ. EAT. SLEEP. READ. EAT. SLEEP. READ. EAT.SLEEP.


2 + 2 = Hamlet



Life is Literature.


Preview




BIG(SBY) BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

INGBIGS: A Literary Dictatorship!






BIGSBANIA


Preview 

LAND OF INGBIGS




National Anthem


"We Will Rock You"  by Queen
This classic track was selected for its lyrical demonstration of characterization, conflict, and theme. 

INGBIGS will drag humanity out of the mud of illiteracy and rule the world with poetic justice. 

Booknerds will rock you!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh-iS3toKNKwtlLom-S_TQ3zVV_vO8zwpxNnztgU_Lu5uwpKHH-kLW2pwDahvZKb-7COSBuqlLHO9PI0XXExelsF7wTIQC3yWU9ICwtJfFR9rQhhg8kuCmlHyn-ZbxgiNZOhNgbte_hcoY/s1600/reading_rocks_poster-p228046389381268665t5ta_400.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment